Utjecaj kretanja svjetskih indeksa i cijene nafte na TK Hrvatska

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska Utjecaj kretanja svjetskih indeksa i cijene nafte na TK Hrvatska

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

Trump je očito nesposoban.
Kod kuće ne može osigurati novac za nekakav bespotrebni zid.

Pa tko ga onda uopće shvaća ozbiljno i stvarno moraš biti optimist da će TRump išta dogovoriti s Kinezima.

Ne zaboravimo da je problem stvorio sam Trump.

Jabuka je već postala crvljiva.

Pa tko ga onda uopće shvaća ozbiljno i stvarno moraš biti optimist da će TRump išta dogovoriti s Kinezima.

Poštovani kolega ,

Generalno govoreći slobodno kretanje roba i ljudi kao zamašnjak svjetskog gospodarstva je prošlo .
U cilju zaštite sadašnjeg svjetskog poretka vuku se potezi :
– Ameri se zatvaraju u sebe (zid s Mexicom , sankcije Rusiji , uvozne kvote i carine najviše Kini a poslije vrlo vjerojatno i ostalima )
– izlazak VB iz EU
– Kina uvodi recipročne mjere prema US

EU tek sad primjećuje da se nešto događaj jer njemačko i talijanski gospodarstvo usporavaju a uskoro će sva EU gospodarstva osjetiti negativne posljedice onoga sto slijedi. .
Mislim da će EU izvuci najdeblji kraj a Amerika najbolje proći .

Proći će još godinu ili dvije i tek onda će svima biti jasno koliko je Amerika velika i moćna država a EU dezintegrirana čuvajući partikularne interese jedne ili dvije nacionalne ekonomije unutra EU .

Onome tko zna čekati, vrijeme otvara vrata.

US President Donald Trump is light on specifics but says trade talks with China are ‘going extremely well’
“If I see that we’re close to a deal or that the deal is going in the right direction, I would [keep] the same tariffs that we’re charging now,” he said.
Speaking about prospects for ending the trade war with China, Trump said on Friday: “We’re a lot closer than we ever were in this country with having a real trade deal.”
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2186412/us-president-donald-trump-light-specifics-says-trade-talks-are

Trump to discuss China trade deal with staff
“Important meetings and calls on China Trade Deal, and more, today with my staff. Big progress being made on soooo many different fronts! Our Country has such fantastic potential for future growth and greatness on an even higher level!” Trump tweeted.
https://www.teletrader.com/trump-to-discuss-china-trade-deal-with-staff/news/details/46802644?internal=1

Lijepo opisano i vrlo točno, nažalost.

Poštovani kolega ,

Generalno govoreći slobodno kretanje roba i ljudi kao zamašnjak svjetskog gospodarstva je prošlo .
U cilju zaštite sadašnjeg svjetskog poretka vuku se potezi :
– Ameri se zatvaraju u sebe (zid s Mexicom , sankcije Rusiji , uvozne kvote i carine najviše Kini a poslije vrlo vjerojatno i ostalima )
– izlazak VB iz EU
– Kina uvodi recipročne mjere prema US

EU tek sad primjećuje da se nešto događaj jer njemačko i talijanski gospodarstvo usporavaju a uskoro će sva EU gospodarstva osjetiti negativne posljedice onoga sto slijedi. .
Mislim da će EU izvuci najdeblji kraj a Amerika najbolje proći .

Proći će još godinu ili dvije i tek onda će svima biti jasno koliko je Amerika velika i moćna država a EU dezintegrirana čuvajući partikularne interese jedne ili dvije nacionalne ekonomije unutra EU .

[/quote]
Jasna i točna dijagnoza kolega.

Vix
-1.31(-8.08%)

Toliko o nestabilnosti i recesiji vani, ostalo sve raste :-))))

Dow grabi prema 30 000

Dow 30
+443.86(+1.74%)

China applauds ‘positive’ Donald Trump tweet, hopes for US trade war deal ahead of Washington talks
Opinion piece in major state media outlets is seen to be part of Beijing’s efforts to reassure its citizens that the tariff war with the United States will soon be over
A Chinese delegation led by Vice-Premier Liu He is expected to leave on Tuesday for the American capital after last week’s trade talks in Beijing produced ‘progress’
The outcome of the talks in Washington, which are likely to be the last before March 1, will largely decide whether China and the United States can reach a pact, likely in the form of a memorandum of understanding, to suspend the tariff battle that has been roiling global markets and clouding growth prospects since last year.
https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/2186660/china-applauds-positive-donald-trump-tweet-hopes-us-trade-war

Danas nema trgovanja jer je president day.
Ovo je vjerovatno od petka

Vix
-1.31(-8.08%)

Dow grabi prema 30 000

Dow 30
+443.86(+1.74%)

TKO VRIJEDI LETI TKO LETI VRIJEDI TKO NE LETI NE VRIJEDI

Danas nema trgovanja jer je president day.
Ovo je vjerovatno od petka

Vix
-1.31(-8.08%)

Dow grabi prema 30 000

Dow 30
+443.86(+1.74%)

[/quote]

Ok, izgleda da su nas u petak vidjeli da rastemo preko 1%, pa su onda i oni porasli :-)))

Chinese Vice-Premier Liu He set for Washington talks this week in latest bid to end trade war
White House and Beijing statements reveal fresh deputy-level talks will begin on Tuesday, followed by top-level meetings from Thursday
Possible memorandum of understanding to be discussed as clock ticks towards March 1, when tariff truce ends
Liu will be travelling as a special envoy of President Xi Jinping
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2186735/chinese-vice-premier-liu-he-set-washington-talks-week-latest

Trump says China talks ‘complex,’ going well
United States President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that trade negotiations with China are going well, describing them as “complex.”
He said March 1, the date trade truce between Washington and Beijing ends, “is not a magical date because a lot of things are happening,” hinting again at possible deadline extension. “We’ll see what happens,” he added. “We’re asking for everything that anybody has ever even suggested,” Trump underlined, adding that “it’s going to be like selling corn, but a lot of it, a lot more than anyone thought possible.”
https://www.teletrader.com/trump-says-china-talks-complex-going-well/news/details/46827067?internal=1

Vice Premier Liu He named Xi’s special envoy to fresh trade talks in Washington
“Liu’s position is more important in this new round of talks after being referred to as a special envoy of Xi, and he may be authorized to make significant decisions or sign agreements,” Bai Ming, a deputy director of the Ministry of Commerce’s International Market Research Institute, told the Global Times on Tuesday.
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1139415.shtml

US, China preparing trade deal outline – reports
Trade representatives from the United States and China are putting together several memorandums of understanding in an effort to reach a trade deal, media reported on Thursday. The memorandums allegedly cover a range of issues, from intellectual property to tariffs.
While “no breakthrough is expected on major structural issues” during trade negotiations this week, an unnamed source told Bloomberg that the March 1 deadline for reinstating trade tariffs could be delayed as China’s Vice Premier Liu He meets with US President Donald Trump. The source added that there currently is no clear enforcement mechanism for the items listed in the memorandums, but that “a threat that tariffs would be reimposed” could be a part of the deal.
https://www.teletrader.com/us-china-preparing-trade-deal-outline-reports/news/details/46851280?internal=1

China and US sketch outline of deal to end trade war covering six key areas, sources say
Negotiators are drawing up six memorandums of understanding (MOUs) on structural issues: forced technology transfer and cyber theft, intellectual property rights, services, currency, agriculture and non-tariff barriers to trade, according to two sources familiar with the progress of the talks.
At meetings between US and Chinese officials last week in Beijing the two sides traded texts and worked on outlining obligations on paper, according to one of the sources. The process has become a real trade negotiation, the source said, so much so that at the end of the week the participants considered staying in Beijing to keep working, but instead agreed to take a few days off and reconvene in Washington.
https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/2187057/china-and-us-sketch-outlines-deal-end-trade-war-covering-six

New Report

Close