INA (INA-Industrija nafte d.d.)

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska INA (INA-Industrija nafte d.d.)

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

REAKCIJE
Jadranka Kosor: Za ostavku Gesztija doznala sam iz medija
Autor/izvor: SEEbiz / Dnevnik.hr
ZAGREB – Što je narušilo zdravlje Laszla Gesztija sadašnjeg predsjednika Uprave INA-e, ne zna ni Jadranka Kosor iako je ovaj tjedan bila u Budimpešti.
– O toj ostavci znam ono što sam pročitala u medijima, da se radi o zdravstvenim razlozima, rekla je premijerka.

Teret Gesztiju je i istraga koju provode Mađari na zahtjev USKOK-a. Ispituje se kako su dionice Ine (ZSE:INA-R-A) postale jamstvo OTP-ovog kredita kojim su menadžeri kupovali dionice Podravke (ZSE:PODR-R-A) te koja je u svemu uloga MOL-a.

Problem INA-ine Uprave su i veliki gubici. Lanjsku godinu završila je u minusu od 390 milijuna kuna. Potop je preživjela 2008. s čak milijardu i 100 milijuna kuna gubitka. Pamte se i bolji dani. 2007. dobit je iznosila 871, a 2006. 884 milijuna kuna.

– Ovo što se događa u zadnje dvije godine je potpuno neobjašnjivo. Neke naftne kompanije imaju manje rezultate odnosno imaju manju dobit nego su imali prije, ali ni jedna nema tako veliki gubitak, rekao je Davor Štern, bivši predsjednik Uprave INA-e.

Gdje je nastao gubitak zna sadašnja Uprava. No na sudbinu hrvatskog trojca više bi mogle utjecati političke promjene, a ne poslovni rezultati. Dragičević više ne može računati na potporu bivšeg predsjednika Stjepana Mesića, kao ni Petrović na Sanaderovu. Ugovore imaju još tri godine. ‘Što manje politike, što više struke, to je odgovor na naše probleme ne samo u INA-i nego i šire’, dodaje Štern. Narušeni imidž INA-e trebao bi popraviti Zoltan Aldott. Tko će mu u tome pomagati sa sadašnje liste znat će se nakon izvanredne skupštine dioničara.
[bye] [bye] [bye] [bye]

02. ožujka 2010. 13:00

Predsjednica Vlade u Rusiji

Predsjednica Vlade Republike Hrvatske Jadranka Kosor boravit će u službenom posjetu Ruskoj Federaciji, u utorak, 2. ožujka 2010. godine, te će se sastati sa predsjednikom Vlade Ruske Federacije Vladimirom Putinom.

Program:

13.00 Susret premijerke Jadranke Kosor s ruskim premijerom Vladimirom Putinom
Vila za svečane prijeme, Vizdvizenka 16
Razgovori dvaju izaslanstava
14.00 Radni ručak
15.45 Izjave za medije

Hungary MOL sets strategy for 2010-12, aims at USD 4.1 bn EBITDA
March 1, 2010, 8:51 am

"As a result of our last year’s strategy that equipped the Group for the tougher climate, MOL has established a strong position for the upturn period. MOL Group’s main goal for the coming years is to keep its financial stability, improve the efficiency and maximise the value of its existing portfolio. Based on the above mentioned macro assumptions MOL Group’s EBITDA ambition is USD 4.1 bn for 2012 on its existing asset portfolio."

"MOL is committed to keep its strong financial position and finance fully its CAPEX from the operating cash flow of the Group during the period of 2010-12. MOL Group dedicated USD 6.2 bn total CAPEX for the normal operation for 2010-12. MOL continuously monitors the macro environment and is ready to grab further growth projects depending on its cash flow generation."

http://portfolio.hu/en/cikkek.tdp?k=1&i=19596

Vaš link

WWW.THEVENUSPROJECT.COM

Zanimljivo da je naslov:
Gazprom nije zainteresiran za preuzimanje Ine i MOL-a
a u tekstu glasnogovornik Gazproma kaže:
"Trenutačno Gazprom ne namjerava preuzeti vlasništvo u Ini ili MOL-u."

Slovak Utility In Talks With Gazprom Over Gas Cuts Compensation
Monday, March 01, 2010

Slovak natural gas utility Slovensky Plynarensky Priemysel AS, controlled by a unit of E.On AG (EOAN.XE) and Gaz de France (GSZ.FR), is negotiating with Russian gas monopoly OAO Gazprom (GAZP.RS) over possible compensation for losses inflicted on SPP by gas supplies cuts to western Europe from Russia in early 2009, a SPP spokesman said Monday.

"We’re in talks with Gazprom same as several other European companies," Ondrej Sebesta told Dow Jones Newswires.

According to reports by the Russian Interfax news agency, SPP has filed a lawsuit at an arbitration court in Paris against Gazprom over the compensation.

"It’s too early to comment on this any further and I can’t confirm nor deny it," Sebesta said.

Slovakia along with several mostly eastern European Union nations were hit hard when Gazprom cut off gas supplies to western Europe via Ukraine during a dispute over transit fees between Moscow and Kiev.

During the January 2009 halt in gas deliveries from Russia SPP was forced to cut gas supplies to its main industrial clients in Slovakia, including heating utilities and Slovakia-based car makers.

The Slovak gas utility also had to pay extra for emergency supplies of gas from storage facilities in other EU countries, including the Czech Republic.

INA – INDUSTRIJA NAFTE, d.d. – Priopćenje

MOL je objavio pregled portfelja na području istraživanja i proizvodnje s glavnim postignućima u 2009. i najvažnijim projektima u 2010 za MOL Grupu. Osim toga, u ažuriranoj prezentaciji za investitore dostupnoj na internetskoj stranici http://www.mol.hu/en objavljena su i financijska predviđanja i predviđene količine koji sadrže određene procjene vezane uz INA, d.d.

who dares, wins

TNK-BP Is Ready To Sell Its Stake In Kovykta To Gazprom
Monday, March 01, 2010
Russian oil producer TNK-BP Holding (TNBP.RS), part-owned by U.K. oil major BP PLC (BP), is ready to sell its stake in Kovykta natural gas field to the state-controlled monopoly OAO Gazprom (GAZP.RS).

TNK-BP’s Chief Financial Officer Jonathan Muir said Monday that the company has invested $664 million in Kovykta and is ready to sell its interest in the field to Gazprom.

He said it as the company reported a 5.7% drop in net profit for 2009 on lower prices for Urals crude, even as its costs benefited from a weaker ruble.

TNK-BP agreed in 2007 to sell its 62.8% stake in Rusia Petroleum, which holds the license for the Kovykta field, to Gazprom for between $700 million and $900 million, but talks between the two companies broke down.

Meanwhile, Russia’s Resources Agency is currently considering whether to revoke Rusia Petroleum’s license for the field, as the company allegedly is not complying with the terms of the license.

TNK-BP ready to prolong the talks on Mazeikiu Nafta.

TNK-BP is interested in the purchase of the share in Mazeikiu Nafta, the company informed.

Mazeikiu Nafta involves refineries of 12mln ton/y in the capacity; Butinge terminal of 8mln ton; Birzhaisky oil pipeline.

PKN Orlen has 89.88% in Mazeikiu Nafta (MN), Lithuania government – 9.98%.

In 2006 the Poland-located PKN Orlen acquired 53.7% in Mazeikiu Nafta from YUKOS. In future 30.66% were bought from the Lithuania government along with the minority shares. Several Russian companies were interested in the above shares.

After PKN Orlen won the tender the oil shipment to Lithuania through Druzhba pipeline was stopped.

TNK BP Holding involves the major part of the TNK BP-held assets. In 2005 it completed the swap of the stocks of 14 subs for the stocks of the Holding on the voluntary basis. In Dec. it finished the second stage of the corporate restructuring through the takeover of TNK, SIDANKO, ONAKO. The Holding doesn’t include Ukraine-based TNK BP, RUSIA Petroleum, share in Slavneft and fuel stations in Moscow held by STBP Holdings.

The minority of the merged subs get 5.1% in TNK BP Holding; remained stocks are under control of BP, Alfa Group and Access Industries (Renova Group) at par.

The 9-month net profit (US GAAP) declined 1.8 fold to $3.691bn from $6.552bn; revenues – to $24.747 from $43.9; operating expenses – $2.945bn from $3.914 ; EBITDA – 39% to $6.663bn from $10.918bn.

Država će potraživanja pretvarati u vlasničke udjele….gdje je tu Ina?
Vaš link

WWW.THEVENUSPROJECT.COM

Russian, Croatian premiers to discuss oil and gas in Moscow

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin will discuss in Moscow with his Croatian counterpart Jadranka Kosor issues of cooperation in the oil and gas sector.

According to the press service of the Russian government, Kosor will discuss among other issues a possibility of Croatia joining the South Stream gas pipeline project

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20100302/158060445.html

Kosor i Putin potpisali ugovor o pristupanju Hrvatske Južnom toku

http://seebiz.eu/hr/tvrtke/energetika/kosor-i-putin-potpisali-ugovor-o-pristupanju-hrvatske-juznom-toku,69751.html

Nitko ne komentira Inu zašto pada.

New Report

Close