ATPL (Atlantska plovidba d.d.)

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska ATPL (Atlantska plovidba d.d.)

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.
Zadnja izmjena 15.06.2024. u 22:18
OznakaVrijednostPrometKoličinaKupovnaProdajnaPromjena
ATPL
0,00%
Podaci su preuzeti sa ZSE uz odgodu od 15 minuta.

Jel još rano prognozirati kraj iskrcavanja po 2700?[huh]

” Ne citam spam. Da li je netko slucajno vidio Gatarin komentar nakon rasta BDI. Kad je BDI padao bila su mu puna usta brodara. [angry]

Niti ja…pogledao sam ipak sto je jucer spomenuo u svom velebnom komentaru. Ni mu ni be o brodarima i BDI… sto ces, ti nasi “strucnjaci” su ti teski debelokosci. nije niti Lepi mario iznimka…. toliko o njegovim nepristranim i strucnim komentarima..

ume da broji sarafe, ali krivo:procenat i tacno; povjest;samnom, neznam, 100 ATPL=1000E, uvjek, vjest..plata?!, dejstvuje

Nekome je strašno stalo da ne pređemo 2700 ili će biti prekrcaj

Koja navlakuša na ATPL… Postavljeno 400 komada na prodaju, a na kupnji skriveni nalog kupuje sve što uleti u mrežu…

Mudro je zborio stari Seneca: "Per ipiz dudatis eneus iri!"

Koja navlakuša na ATPL… Postavljeno 400 komada na prodaju, a na kupnji skriveni nalog kupuje sve što uleti u mrežu…

Isto i na JDPL

http://www.seebiz.eu/hr/makroekonomija/hrvatska/d_b-podigao-rejting-hrvatske-na-db3c,10002.html%5Bthumbsup%5D

drastično smanjti doprinose na plaće i drastično smanjiti poreze. samo tako možemo dalje !

Baltic Exchange Dry Index TM 7993 (UP 115) [thumbsup]

Four Star General

Daily Summary of Baltic Exchange Dry Indices
4 March 2008

Baltic Exchange Dry Index TM 7993 (UP 115)
Baltic Exchange Capesize Index TM 11670 (UP 237)
Baltic Exchange Panamax Index TM 7730 (UP 117)
Baltic Exchange Supramax Index TM 5025 (UP 5)
Baltic Exchange Handysize Index TM 2385 (UP 30

hvali more, drž se altantske plovidbe.....

Poziva se 2700[cry]

e da ja ovog od 7kom/ 2.691.00 malko poguram partvišom, čisto malčice! pa ajdeeeeeee![lol]

hvali more, drž se altantske plovidbe.....

Handysize pursuit keeps prices and interest high
Meanwhile outlook gets bullish for larger vessels
Jamie Dale – Tuesday 4 March 2008

HANDYSIZE tonnage continued to dominate in the sale and purchase market last week as the smaller vessels remain in limited supply.

There was little overall activity to report in the dry bulk secondhand tonnage market, as buyers and sellers kept a close eye on the volatile Baltic Exchange freight indices for clearer signs of direction.

“The focus this week has been on the handysize and handymax sectors. Although there does seem to be a slightly more bullish outlook for larger tonnage,” said Clarksons in its weekly report.

“We expect that, with the amount of current enquiry, particularly for modern vessels, we may even start to see an upturn in prices over the coming weeks.”

The 28,399 dwt, 1995-built Ansac Orientreportedly received interest from a dozen buyers. Clarksons said it understands the handysize vessel is to be sold to Korea-based Bo Yang for $39.5m.

“On the other hand the market is awash with handymax and supramax tonnage,” said HSBC Shipping Services. The owner of the 50,246 dwt, 2003-built Snow Falconis reported to be negotiating a sale price in the mid-high $60m range.

“Our information is fairly imprecise at the moment, but clearly a price below $70m is being discussed and as such must represent a significant softening of the market below the high of the last quarter of last year,” noted HSBC.

HSBC added that the 52,455 dwt, 2002-built Pinar K was sold for $76m in the first week of this year.

The sale of the 48,193 dwt, 2001-built Tango Glory also highlights the softer levels in the larger handymax sector. The vessel is reported sold for $65m to Greek buyers for delivery in June.

“It is worth noting that the vessel was committed in January of this year to Vinalines, Vietnam for a price of $70m, but the deal subsequently failed,” said Clarksons.

Buyers of vintage 1980s-built handymaxes had no problem with finding tonnage to choose from last week. “The sellers seem unconcerned by this and price expectations remain remarkably high,” said HSBC.

The 41,373 dwt, 1984-built Amanda Cwas reported sold for $28m to Samsun Logix.

In the panamax sector, the 74,255 dwt, 2001-built Medi Romais reported sold for $76m to undisclosed buyers.

Može li mi netko objasniti zbog čega brodari u Americi padaju.

New Report

Close