Hrvatske kupce eBaya čeka iznenađenje od 1. prosinca

Naslovnica Forum Komentari članaka Hrvatske kupce eBaya čeka iznenađenje od 1. prosinca

Forum namijenjen komentiranju objavljenih članaka.

Ma nabijem ih s posredništvom, teški fail od novosti 🙁

bravo majstori..vijest bi bila da ebay otvori podružnicu u Hrvatskoj i naravno sve što ide s time, a što točno ovime dobivamo? Neki pametnjaković zakupio domenu bez da je dobio dozvolu za franšizu i sad će oni posredovati? A što ti to meni točno imaš posredovati prilikom kupnje iz npr kine? To što neću koristiti najrašireniji i jedan od najsigurnijih i najefikasnijih sustava plaćanja na svijetu nego ću moć vama uplatit na račun uz posrednički ceh pa ako npr kinez ne pošalje što sam htio, vi mi garantirate za moj novac? Good one..kome je najveći problem paypal, taj se slobodno može okaniti internet trgovine..

Od kada je eBay uveo “import charges” … 25% nameta koji ti uzmu na pravdi boga, ja vise ne kupujem tamo.
To je nesto najgluplje sto objasnjavaju kao dio koji platimo u svojoj zemlji a tamo, kod nas, vele to nema veze sa nama …pa opet pljus 25% PDV-a.
Nema veze s mozgom pa tako sva americka roba kosta 25% vise u startu.

Fuck eBay i PayPal,prodaju Kinesku robu po tri puta većoj cijeni….i ovaj bi posrednik ljeba bez motike,odheb !

A evo i odgovora eBay servisa na moj prigovor:
Dear xxxxx,

Thanks for contacting eBay Customer Service. I understand that you would like to know how you can filter your search and not include items that requires you to pay for import charges during checkout. My name is Kimberly and I will be helping you further.

Damir , the items that requires you to pay an import charge during checkout are listed under Global shipping program and there is no option to filter or block these items that are listed on eBay but there is a way that you can still buy an item that you want that is listed under Global Shipping Program and not pay for the import charges. Once you have found an item that requires you to pay for an import charge and you do not want to pay for it, all you have to do is to contact the seller and ask them if the item can be shipped using regular shipping and not under Global Shipping Program.

If the seller agrees, he can either relist/revise the item and remove under Global Shipping Program as shipping option ( and choose regular shipping instead ) or send you a PayPal invoice ( so you can pay directly through PayPal without the import charges- but this is considered an OUTSIDE of eBay transaction but you are still covered by PayPal buyer Protection since you paid thru PayPal). This way, you can buy and pay for the item without paying import charges.

The keyword here is : GSP = import charges to be paid on eBay and NO GSP = no import charges on the eBay invoice

Also, you can buy other item that is not listed under GSP and you will not be obliged to pay import charges during check out.

To know more about Global Shipping Program (GSP), please visit the link below :

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/shipping-globally.html

You can also learn more about international shipping and customs charges here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/international-shipping-rules.html

I am positive that this information is helpful and clarifies your question. Please let us know if you have other concern.

While reviewing your account, I noticed that you are from Croatia. I actually have a friend who recently visited your country and told me that your place is beautiful because of the rich culture, beautiful tourist cities and friendly people who always give tourists a warm welcome. I just can imagine how blessed you are with this abundance of attractions and activities, no wonder visitors flock here from around the world.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have other concern.

Thanks for choosing eBay , we value your business. You have a great day!

Thanks
Kimberly M.
eBay Customer service

New Report

Close