Utjecaj kretanja svjetskih indeksa i cijene nafte na TK Hrvatska

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska Utjecaj kretanja svjetskih indeksa i cijene nafte na TK Hrvatska

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

Stari clanak ali je izvrsno pogodio sta ce se desiti, iako je malo duze trajalo. Napisano krajem 2002.

Abu ali, 17.11.2008. u 15:23

So let’s wrap all of this up as we prepare to kiss 2002 goodbye and good riddance. The Fed and other central banks have been pouring money into the system, to little avail. Bond yields have plunged, economic activity is perceived as soft, war fears abound, everyone’s boss is in the slammer and Michael Jackson is still loose upon the land.

The whole situation reminds me of trying to start a charcoal barbecue by squirting on ever-greater quantities of lighter fluid. At some point, the economy will ignite and profits will abound. Money will flow abruptly from bonds to stocks, and the Fed will start to mop up liquidity in response. We’ll enjoy a few strong quarters, maybe a year, in stocks before the party cools off.

Here’s another bold prediction while I’m at it: Greenspan will resign near the rally’s top, accept congratulations all around and leave his successor with the cleanup chores. You did hear it here first.

Evo i link
Vaš link

Ovcetino sta to radis!? Oovco... ovcice... janje moje malo...

Industrijska proizvodnja se lagano opravlja od štrajka i hurikana…

INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION AND CAPACITY UTILIZATION

[Annual Revision Notice Below]

Industrial production increased 1.3 percent in October after a downwardly revised decline of 3.7 percent in September. The revision to September output resulted, in part, from a larger estimate of the impact of Hurricanes Gustav and Ike on the chemical industry. Manufacturing production, which dropped 3.7 percent in September, rose 0.6 percent in October. The output of mines advanced 6.1 percent, as most crude oil and natural gas operations in the Gulf of Mexico were brought back online after the hurricanes. The output of utilities rose 0.4 percent.

Industrial production in September and October was substantially affected by the hurricanes and a strike in the commercial aircraft industry. Excluding these special factors, total industrial production is estimated to have fallen around 2/3 percent in both September and October. The hurricane-related disruptions, which are now estimated to have been larger than previously reported, lowered the change in total industrial production in September about 2-1/2 percentage points, and the return to operation in October of most of the affected facilities boosted the change in output about 2 percentage points. The strike in the commercial aircraft industry reduced industrial production 1/2 percentage point in September and an additional 0.1 percentage point in October.

U.S. Industrial Production Rebounded in October From Hurricanes

By Timothy R. Homan

Nov. 17 (Bloomberg) — U.S. industrial production rose more than forecast in October, led by a jump in mining as work resumed at Gulf Coast refineries following shutdowns caused by Hurricanes Gustav and Ike.

The 1.3 percent increase in production at factories, mines and utilities followed a revised 3.7 percent drop in September that was the biggest since 1946, the Federal Reserve said today. Excluding the effect of the storms and a strike at Boeing Co., output would have shrank about 0.7 percent in October and September, the Fed said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a9wfabBveun8

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. ~Billy Graham

G20 summit je banana, ajme meni, pa oni se ne mogu dogovoriti zbog vlastitog EGA.

Nakon razočaravajućeg samita G20 nafta pala ispod 56 dolara
Vaš link

Ukupan pad ind proizvodnje, isključujući hurikan i štrajk u Boeingu, u 2 prošla mjeseca oko 0,6% – 0,7% a na burzama padovi 3% – 5%!!

Može li mi netko objasniti šta se događa pa padamo, bez pretjerivanja, duplo više od bilo kojeg drugog indexa u Evropi, čak i od ovih iz regijei!!???

pa zbog GMa. što ti ne pratiš forum?

Never pay the slightest attention to what a company president ever says about his stock. Bernard Baruch

GM raste 6% trenutno.

Može li mi netko objasniti šta se događa pa padamo, bez pretjerivanja, duplo više od bilo kojeg drugog indexa u Evropi, čak i od ovih iz regijei!!???

[/quote]
Kolega Tuna, stvarno ste neupuceni. Pa i malo dijete zna da padamo zbog Boeinga. [lol]

Stara kineska: Pas koji laje, nije dovoljno kuhan!

[/quote]
Kolega Tuna, stvarno ste neupuceni. Pa i malo dijete zna da padamo zbog Boeinga. [lol]
[/quote]

Hmmm, dokučio sam i sam.
Očigledno je da padamo zbog rasprodaje malih dioničara jer ljudi ipak žele poklone i domjenke za Božić pa ako im država neće platiti platit će portfelj [lol] [lol]
Naravno malo nas se dotiče i to što je misija na Marsu prekinuta prošli tjedan, a naš puk je senzibilniji od ostalih po tom pitanju [wink]

[/quote]
[/quote]

ispričavam se [embarass]

Never pay the slightest attention to what a company president ever says about his stock. Bernard Baruch

Premješteno iz teme: Komentari trgovanja na hrvatskom tržištu kapitala

počeo odbijanac naDAX-u [thumbsup]

Kune nisu problem, kuna nema

Premješteno iz teme: Komentari trgovanja na hrvatskom tržištu kapitala

počeo odbijanac naDAX-u [thumbsup]

Da, na dole

Hell is Empty and all the Devils are Here

New Report

Close