BDI – Indikator budućnosti

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska BDI – Indikator budućnosti

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

Mnogi su prerano prodali. Steta.

Bolje jeftino kupovati nego jeftino prodavati.

Još ima odličnih prilika za kupnju polovnih brodova, prošli tjedan 2 Dolphin 57 supramaxa prodana za 13 m$ po brodu.

Silvia Ambition 56.800 dwt 2011 13 m$

Silvia Glory  56.800 2012

13 m$

A gospari promatraju.Nisu dovoljno grešaka napravili, treba još i ovo propuštati.

Allied weekly report piše da su Punta 52.000 2013 i Valovine 52.000 2016 prodani za 14 i 16 m$.

Croatian buyer.

Tko je kupac?

lapad, 20.07.2021. u 09:19

Allied weekly report piše da su Punta 52.000 2013 i Valovine 52.000 2016 prodani za 14 i 16 m$.

Croatian buyer.

Tko je kupac?

ULPL

SMAX VALOVINE 52,000 2016 ULJANIK BRODOGRADILISTE, Croatia MAN-B&W Sep-21 4 X 30t CRANES rgn $ 16.0m Croatian Tier II, BWTS NOT fitted SMAX PUNTA 52,000 2013 ULJANIK BRODOGRADILISTE, Croatia MAN-B&W Oct-23 4 X 30t CRANES mid $ 14.0m Croatian Tier II, BWTS fitted

Life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them.

Čuveni Clarkson piše da je kupac brodova USA bassed.

Sad mi je jasnije tko bi mogao biti kupac.

‘Je li to superciklus? Pa rekao bih da još nije, ali može postati’, rekao je za CNBC Mark Williams, generalni direktor Shipping Strategyja, pomorske konzultantske kompanije.

“Analitičari su oprezni oko čimbenika koji bi mogli izbaciti cijene iz kolosijeka, ali procjenjuju da će se vozarine zadržati na visokoj razini barem u drugoj polovici 2021., a možda i kasnije.”

https://www.tportal.hr/biznis/clanak/brodarski-kaos-podize-rast-cijena-vozarina-jesmo-li-na-pragu-ozbiljnog-poskupljenja-niza-roba-foto-20210728

Life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them.

https://www.braemarscreen.com/

Silan proboj capeova.

Ostali slijede.

Vidjet cemo kako ce danas market reagirati s bulkerima.

Još dobrih brojki!

The Baltic Dry Index jumped 3% to 3,503 on Thursday, a peak since mid-2010 and extending gains for a third straight session, helped by factors such as improving demand and congestion in Chinese ports, along with some weather concerns in the Pacific. The capesize index, which tracks iron ore and coal cargos of 150,000-tonnes climbed 5.1% to 4,608, a fresh record since May 12; and the panamax index which tracks cargoes of about 60,000 to 70,000 tonnes of coal and grains, increased 1% to its highest since June 22 at 3,550. Among smaller, vessels, the supramax index rose 30 points to an all-time high of 3,079.

Z59, 12.08.2021. u 16:45

Još dobrih brojki!

The Baltic Dry Index jumped 3% to 3,503 on Thursday, a peak since mid-2010 and extending gains for a third straight session, helped by factors such as improving demand and congestion in Chinese ports, along with some weather concerns in the Pacific. The capesize index, which tracks iron ore and coal cargos of 150,000-tonnes climbed 5.1% to 4,608, a fresh record since May 12; and the panamax index which tracks cargoes of about 60,000 to 70,000 tonnes of coal and grains, increased 1% to its highest since June 22 at 3,550. Among smaller, vessels, the supramax index rose 30 points to an all-time high of 3,079.

Ludi rast i najviša razina u zadnjih 11 godina. Ako ovako nastavi, ATPL bi ove godine mogla imati dobit iz snova.

Ignore: KressoM, delux

avax10, 13.08.2021. u 08:17

Z59, 12.08.2021. u 16:45

Još dobrih brojki!

Ludi rast i najviša razina u zadnjih 11 godina. Ako ovako nastavi, ATPL bi ove godine mogla imati dobit iz snova.

Tocno. Poanta je u zadrsci dok se brodovi reugovore po novim tarifama.

Jos je vaznije sto se i za iducu godinu predvidja znacajno jaci rast tonamilja od rasta flote.

Za dalje sve ovisi o svjetskom GDP-u. Ali znakovi su da ce svi ubrzati. I ovaj rast je zdraviji od onog onda, jer je kapilaran, onomad je samo Kina jace vukla.

BDI i dalje raste!

The Baltic Dry Index jumped 5% to 3,833 on Wednesday, its highest since mid-2010 and extending gains for a seventh straight session, amid sustained demand for shipping services and as supply issues have recently intensified due to massive congestion in Chinese ports. The capesize index, which tracks iron ore and coal cargos of 150,000-tonnes advanced 8.4% to 5,365, a peak since May 5th; and the panamax index which tracks cargoes of about 60,000 to 70,000 tonnes of coal and grains, rose 2.5% to its highest since June 15 at 3,707. Among smaller vessels, the supramax index rose about 43 points to a fresh all-time high of 3,189.

https://www.seebiz.eu/trzista/bdi-index-raste-domaci-brodari-prate-trendove/264280

https://www.argusmedia.com/en/blog/2021/august/18/weight-of-freight-weighing-the-past-to-understand-the-future-dry-bulk-outlook-2h-2021;

”….Freight rates for dry bulk segments are expected to be sustained for the rest of 2021, as countries increase their Covid-19 vaccination rates and reopen their borders in a boost to their economies.”

https://www.bimco.org/news/market_analysis/2021/20210903-dry-bulk—profits-surge-to-multi-year-highs-as-pandemic-related-demand-and-disruptions-linger;

As we approach what is seasonally the strongest part of the year for dry bulk, the market is looking promising, and operators have already been recording solid profits so far this year.

While countries enforce quarantine and testing requirements, and ports face sudden disruptions due to local and regional outbreaks, the congestion that is draining the market of capacity will continue to support earnings in the dry bulk market. The market is expected to stay strong into 2022 until the factors that are currently beneficial to the market such as congestion and pandemic related delays, spill-over from the red hot container market, stimulus driven demand and strong growth in the manufacturing sector become less so.

The revenge of the old economy

Zanimljiv clanak na ft. com

New Report

Close