Naslovnica Forum Tržišta kapitala - Hrvatska (ZSE) BDI - Indikator budućnosti
Pretraživanje
Dionička društva
brodolomac 6.4.2017.
Korisnik s iskustvom
Veliki krug prijatelja
-

China resumes buying American soybeans amid current ceasefire in trade war
Chinese importers have bought 1.5 million to 2 million metric tonnes of American soy over the past 24 hours, the US Soybean Export Council said, citing industry sources.
The shipments are expected to occur sometime during the first quarter, Jim Sutter, chief executive officer of the council, confirmed by phone and email. Most of the supplies will be shipped from terminals in the Pacific northwest.

https://www.scmp.com/business/commodities/article/2177776/china-resumes-buying-american-soybeans-amid-current-ceasefire [scmp.com]

brodolomac 6.4.2017.
Korisnik s iskustvom
Veliki krug prijatelja
-

China Plans More U.S. Soybean Purchases Soon
China’s state stockpiler Sinograin and its top food company Cofco will buy more U.S. soybeans as soon as Thursday, according to people with direct knowledge of the plan.
The purchases may be made as soon as tonight in Asia, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the information is confidential. The orders would be in addition to the 1.5 million to 2 million tons that the U.S. Soybean Export Council said China bought over the past 24 hours, a major gesture toward easing trade tensions between the world’s two biggest economies.
The purchases would be further confirmation that Xi Jinping’s administration is keeping its pledge to resolve trade tensions with the U.S. after agreeing on a truce earlier this month.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-13/china-said-to-plan-more-u-s-soybean-purchases-as-soon-as-today-jpmcr04v [bloomberg.com]

brodolomac 6.4.2017.
Korisnik s iskustvom
Veliki krug prijatelja
50%

BDI +0.89% 1.365
Capesize +1.01% $16,977
Panamax +1.02% $11,672
Supramax +0.61% $10,907
Handysize -0.2% t $8,972

Jubito 26.7.2008.
Dugotrajni korisnik
Veliki krug prijatelja
-

http://thebalticbriefing.com/weekly-dry-report/ [thebalticbriefing.com]

halfte trinken, halfte Šarcu geben

getafix 25.9.2017.
Slab prosjek ocjena
Veliki krug prijatelja
Korisnik s iskustvom
66%

Kinezi prebacili 20k opet

China-Japan/Pacific Round Voyage 180000DWT Capesize $/day 20234 +1298

getafix 25.9.2017.
Slab prosjek ocjena
Veliki krug prijatelja
Korisnik s iskustvom
-

BCI +4,3% 17.704$

brodolomac 6.4.2017.
Korisnik s iskustvom
Veliki krug prijatelja
-

BDI +2.64% 1.401
Capesize +4.28% $17,704
Panamax +1.34% $11,828
Supramax +0.67% $10,980
Handysize -0.48% $8,929

Axelrod 11.5.2018.
Korisnik s iskustvom
Veliki krug prijatelja
Slab prosjek ocjena
-

Odlično, samo staloženo u nove visine!!!

brodolomac 6.4.2017.
Korisnik s iskustvom
Veliki krug prijatelja
-

Trump: Deal with China could happen soon
United States President Donald Trump claimed on Friday that the “trade war” with China has caused its economic growth to slow down, while the US is “doing very well.”
“China just announced that their economy is growing much slower than anticipated because of our Trade War with them. They have just suspended U.S. Tariff Hikes. U.S. is doing very well,” the tweet from Trump said. Earlier, China's National Bureau of Statistics said that both the industrial and retail sales growth in November grew at a slower pace than before.
He also expressed confidence that a comprehensive deal with China could be reached soon. “China wants to make a big and very comprehensive deal. It could happen, and rather soon!” US president tweeted.

https://www.teletrader.com/trump-deal-with-china-could-happen-soon/news/details/46092454 [teletrader.com]

migra 16.6.2010.
Slab prosjek ocjena
Veliki krug prijatelja
Dugotrajni korisnik
66%

još smo u igri da sa zvukom sirene zabijemo ali nije pravi okus u ustima,ono što se očekivalo.
trump ili nešto drugo treće?
trend je up pa…
prošle godine (sezone)smo imali strelovit rast ali je i pad bio strelovit.
ako ove godine izostane i strelovit rast i strelovit pad može učiniti rezultat zadovoljavajućim.
uostalom pričekajmo što će FI pokazati.
peking i wash su na istoj valnoj dužini za sada a to je ključ budućnosti.

Zadnja izmjena: migra (14.12.2018. 18:03)

ne pozivam na kupnju-prodaju,očekujem da me netko svojim razmišljanjima i argumentima potakne na novo razmišljanje.isprike na dužini posta,tipfeler...